- Is Swiss joint-stock company founded in Switzerland.
- Is the only online multimedia information and communications platform enabling a targeted marketing communications strategy for the luxury goods industry over its international horse sport community.
- Encompasses the following product:
– WHS print and online horse sport magazines,
– WHS IP TV Channel
- adressed to a targeted market of horse and horse sport lovers over the following means:
– WHS Community
- Fills in a market niche by offering horse riders, riding instructors, horse sport associations, polo clubs, veterinaries, farriers, horse sport shops as well as national horse sport teams targeted online solutions, shops, banners, E-paper-magazines, E-paper-catalogs and sales solutions,
- Organises for its members exclusive journeys, polo and horse riding courses and private get-togethers in foremost locations during high-end tournaments
- Offers a shop with 5.000 products for riders, breeders and horse lovers,
- Offers its community a market place for horses, trucks, real estate and jobs, etc,
WHS Corporate Goals 2012
- Development of WHS activities in international markets such as Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, France, India, Russia and the USA for the sales of the WHS online solutions, shop contents, WHS product line and WHS journeys through qualified franchise partner
- Launch of the WHS social network (type Asmallworld) including the existing WHS community and marketing campaign of the platform over an international media campaign (classic and social media)
- Worldwide positioning of the WHS Newsletter, online and print magazines and Community and Newsletter in English, German and Chinese. More languages are planned.
- Launch of the WHS IP-TV Channels in HD quality with Apple TV Box application for polo, show jumping and life-style and transmission of over 70 events in the field of polo, races, dressage and show jumping as well as videos produced by other companies
- Launch of the WHS product line for watches, jewellery’s, fashion and a feeding line for sport horses
For further information, please contact email@example.com