We will organise the next Polo Clinic in the Winelands in January 2016. Maximum 12 guests.
Please sign in for the WHS-Newsletter to get more informations.
For Beginners and well trained Players in one of the best Polopropertys worldwide.
On one of the most beautiful Polo areas in South Africa a intensive Polo-Camp, which is suitable for Bloody Beginners and for Advanced Players.
– For Beginners we offer 10 private lessons (and hopefully we play some chukkas after 10 days)
– For advanced Players we offer 8 private lessons and we play 4 times
Apart from the training you can relax on the Pool or participate on the Sightseeing Programm
– Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
– Sundown Tour on a historic Clipper Harbour Capetown
– Table Mountain
– Kloof Street
– Green Market
– Robben Island
– Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
– Civic Center
– Castle of Good Hope
Cape of Good Hope
– Nature Reserve
– Penguin Colony in Boulders
– Ostrich Farm
– Stellenbosch, Paarl and Fraschhoek
– Winetastingtour with Dinner on a Wine-Estate
– Erfurt House
– Stellenryck Wijn Museum
– Oom Samie se Winkel
– Some more horseriding 🙂
– Horseriding on the Beach in Noordhoek
– and a half day trip with the horses in the Winelands between Paarl and Franschhoek
Accommodation in ***** the star Guesthouse on a historical Wine-Estate